Thermohygrometer, model no [VAC- 625]
Operating temperature: -20 to +50 °C
Battery life: 70h without radiation
Battery type: 9V block battery, 6F22
Accuracy of capacitive humidity sensor: ±2.5 %RH (5 to 95 %RH)
testo 625 thermohygrometer, connectable humidity sensor head, calibration protocol, batteries.
Thermohygrometer for measuring air humidity and temperature.
Thermohygrometer VAC-625 comes with a connectable humidity sensor that measures the air temperature and relative humidity. It is equipped with a broad set of functionalities to serve applications from measuring performance to preventative maintenance. The handgrip with a sensor guide makes it possible of delivering access to hard-to-reach places. Wireless hand grip makes it possible for this device to carry out wireless measurements. When equipped with a wireless module and humidity sensor connected to the wireless handgrip, the sensor can transmit the measurements wirelessly in the open, over a distance up to 20 meters.
1. It is used for measuring indoor humidity and temperature.
2. It is used to localize places with the risk of condensation, by calculating the dew
3. It is used to avoid the risk of the formation of mould.
4. It is used in production and storage around the world.
5. It can also be used in server rooms to monitor the temperature and humidity levels.
6. It is also used in museums, cold storage warehouses and containers to ensure the
temperature and humidity values are within their limits.
7. It is used in places which is inaccessible where readings will be transmitted wirelessly
over a distance from the probe to the measuring instrument.
8. It is used to achieve thermal comfort for people in rooms.
9. It is used in designing a good heating and ventilation system.
10. It is used to monitor the temperature and humidity to ensure the quality of
11. It can be used to monitor the indoor climate in archives and libraries.
12. It is used to find high-risk places in buildings.
13. Its is used to detect heat bridges.
14. It is used to determine the indoor climate in greenhouses and workplace.
15. It is used to measure the wet-bulb temperature.
1. It has an integrated moisture meter.
2. It has a connectable humidity sensor to measure relative humidity and air
3. It comes with a large, backlit display which makes it easy to read.
4. It has a hold function to freeze the last reading.
5. It can display the minimum and maximum measurement values.
6. It comes with a power-off mode to save battery life.
7. With its which can last long and give accurate readings, the device is reliable.
8. It has a handgrip with a sensor guide to take measurements from places which is
9. Wireless hand grip helps to send measurements from sensor to the meter wirelessly.
10. It comes with a TopSafe protective case to protect the meter from dirt and other
11. It has an auto-off function.
12. It also has a long term stability.
13. The NTC temperature sensor has an accuracy of ±0.5 °C.
1. The dimensions of the device are 182 x 64 x 40 mm.
2. It is powered by 9V block battery, 6F22 with 70h battery life.
3. The operating temperature of the device is -20 to +50 °C.
4. The device body is built using ABS.
5. IT has to be stored in a temperature range of -40 to +70 °C.
6. It weighs 195g.
7. The Temperature measuring range of NTC sensor is -10 to +60 °C.
8. The Temperature measuring range of TC Type K (NiCr-Ni) is -200 to +1370 °C.
9. The capacitive humidity sensor has a measuring range of 0 to 100 %RH.
10. The accuracy of the NTC temperature sensor is ±0.5 °C.
11. The accuracy of the capacitive humidity sensor is ±2.5 %RH (5 to 95 %RH).
12. The resolution of the NTC temperature sensor is 0.1 °C.
13. The resolution of the TC Type K (NiCr-Ni) temperature sensor is 0.1 °C.
14. The resolution of the capacitive humidity sensor is 0.1 %RH.
We supply these Thermohygrometer for Thermal comfort in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also, we supply these Thermohygrometer to avoid the risk of formation of mould in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore etc.
Our African offices supply these Thermohygrometer is used in production and storage across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles etc.
Our Middle East offices supply these Thermohygrometer for designing a good heating and ventilation system. in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Bahrain, Libya, Iraq, Erbil, Jordan etc.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.